Polk County School Board Title I Page
Parent Involvement Programs:
District and school-based Title I Parent Involvement Programs in Polk County will strive to build RELATIONSHIPS to create real family engagement for every child, every family, every teacher, every day. If you have any questions regarding Title I at Padgett Elementary, please call 863-853-6044.
Padgett Title I – An Overview
Components of Title I:
- Effective Instruction
- Professional Development
- Parental Involvement
Studies show that the more parents are involved in the education of their child, the more academically successful that child will be. The goal of the Title I Parent Involvement program is to give school-based Parent Involvement Facilitators information, materials and resources to enable them to provide for their parents at the school-level. It is the job of the Facilitator to give parents the tools and resources necessary for them to help their child at home. Everyone working together in this way gives the child the best possible support for doing well in school.
- District Parent and Family Engagement Plan 2020-2021: “All Title I schools have copies of the Parent and Family Engagement Plans (PFEPs) in their front office, as well as translated versions. For a copy of the school PFEP or district PFEP, please email or call the school.” English Spanish Haitian Creole’
- RIGHT TO KNOW 2022/23 – English, Haitian Creole , Spanish
- Annual Report Card
- Polk County Schools Code of Conduct
Padgett Elementary Title
- 2021-2022 Padgett School Improvement Plan: “The purpose of a Schoolwide Improvement Plan (SIP) is to develop a plan with school staff and leaders to help improve the academic achievement. For a copy of the SIP, please email or call the school. A paper copy is available in the front office or you can visit: https://www.floridacims.org/”
Padgett School Improvement Plan 21-22
- Padgett’s Parent Compact: “A school-parent compact is a written agreement between the school and the parents of children participating in Title I, Part A programs that identifies the activities that the parents, the entire school staff, and the students will undertake to share the responsibility for improved student academic achievement. This agreement is developed with input from parents, community members and school staff.
At elementary Title I schools, the compact is discussed during family/teacher conferences. All Title I schools have copies of the compact in their front office, as well as translated versions. For a copy of the school compact, please email or call the school.” English, Spanish, Haitian Creole’
- Padgett Parent and Family Engagement Plan: English, Spanish, Haitian Creole’
- Volunteer Information